By booking and attending a service or treatment with us here at Body Beauty Massage LLC it is taken as proof that you have read, understood and agree by the terms and conditions as laid out here. These terms and conditions are for the benefit of all of us: You as the client and us here at Body Beauty Massage LLC as the Massage Therapist/Service Provider.
By following these simple guidelines, we will eliminate the possibility of any potential situation arising – and by ‘situation’, we mean a booking issues proper cancellations & physical reaction to an oil or an oil ingredient that you may be allergic to; a new medication or medication switch that you have not informed us about causing a reaction, or any other example of a situation where we here at Body Beauty Massage LLC have not been fully informed about your medical history that later causes problems and necessitates further action.
We do rely on your honesty and open-ness at all times when discussing your past and present medical histories with us no matter how you may feel about it. Its purpose is solely so that we can accurately gauge and alter our therapy and massage treatments (and the ingredients involved with those treatments), accordingly to give you the maximum benefit. Some of the most benign looking oils and ingredients can bring about quite adverse reactions for some people, so to know all conditions of a person’s medical life past and present is important – the knowledge of the information will protect you as well as us.
1. If I am not able to make my scheduled appointment, I agree to cancel 24 hours in advance by telephone, email or text (not via Facebook or Twitter), unless I have an emergency, in which case I shall telephone Body Beauty Massage as soon as possible and leave a message.
2. If I missed a scheduled appointment and did not contact and inform Body Beauty Massage LLC 24 hours previously, I agree to pay a portion of my service depending on what service I was receiving. Payment will be deducted from your account or payment will be due at time of next service. I believe this is fair, I have booked Body Beauty Massages LLC time and to miss an appointment means Body Beauty Massage LLC cannot rebook that same time slot in order to recoup the lost revenue.
3. If I am more than 20-25 minutes late for my 1 hour service I will need to reschedule. If you are 10 minutes late massage will end at the original end time. And full price will still be charged.
4. I shall provide you, Body Beauty Massage LLC with all my health and medical information to the best of my knowledge, in full and agree to it being kept privately, confidentially and in the understanding that it shall never be passed onto or read by any third parties.
5. I understand that massage and other similar body-work treatments are therapeutic in nature and are NOT a substitute for medical examination or medical care. I agree to honor all existing and future medical practitioner appointments. I also agree NOT to stop any course of medication or treatment as prescribed by my local GP or other medical practitioner without first discussing this with them.
6. I agree to update Body Beauty Massage LLC with information regarding any changes to any ongoing medical treatments as these changes may affect my therapy treatments in some way.
7. I agree that any therapy or treatment given by Body Beauty Massage LLC, Massage/V-steaming/ Spa Treatments should not be used in place of conventional medical care. Always consult your GP or a healthcare professional for medical attention and advice. Body Beauty Massage LLC is not a qualified general medical practitioner and any views or opinions expressed on topics outside of our acknowledged training should be treated purely as that and must not be acted upon before consulting your own GP or healthcare professional.
8. Body Beauty Massage LLC business. The Owner or anyone acting on the business behalf do not assume or accept responsibility for a clients’ healthcare needs. Any therapies you may undertake are done so voluntarily by you on the understanding that you have read and abide by the Terms and Conditions/Booking policies as set out above.